Walmart Coupon Policy
Customer Service: 1-800-Walmart (1-800-925-6278) or email here!
- Does Walmart have a current coupon policy?
- Does Walmart accept internet printable coupons?
YES, but does NOT accept “FREE” internet printable coupons.
- Does Walmart accept FREE product coupons or Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Coupons?
YES, but the “FREE” coupons will NOT be accepted if they are internet printed coupons. Must have been mailed to you directly from the company, from a newspaper, magazine etc.
- Does Walmart accept coupons with a greater value than the price of the item?
YES. For example, if you have a coupon for $3 off product A and product A only costs $2.50, Walmart WILL pay you $0.50 to purchase the item (with your coupon) or the $0.50 may be applied toward the cost of your total purchase.
- Does Walmart accept competitors coupons?
YES, but only if the coupons states an exact price like for example Product A for $2.99. Walmart DOES NOT accept competitor coupons with a dollar/cents/percentage off.
- Does Walmart price-match competitor current weekly ads?
YES. If your Walmart is within 5 miles of the competitor, you will no longer need to bring in the actual ad. If you Walmart is further than 5 miles from the competitor, you will need to bring in the actual ad. All local or lesser-known stores will likely require an ad for a price-match.