Rite Aid Coupon Policy
Customer Service: 1-800 RITE AID or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Does Rite Aid have a current coupon policy?
YES. Read or print the Rite Aid Coupon Policy here!
- What is Wellness+ program?
Rite Aid’s store discount program. Make sure you are a Wellness+ member, which is required to score most of the deals below and to save up to an additional 20% on everyday items.
- What is a +Up Reward?
+UP Reward coupons are special receipt coupons earned by a customer for purchasing a certain item during a that promotion period. These rewards expire within 2 weeks.
- What is a Single Check Rebate (SCR)?
Single Check Rebates (SCR) is a rebate program that allows you to pay a specific amount up-front for a certain item during that promotional period and receive a cashable check via mail in the following month. For example, after you purchase that certain item, grab your receipt, submit your SCR (very easy) and allow 2-3 days for receipt submission to complete. You may request a check ONCE a month, so I’d suggest entering all your eligible receipts then requesting your check the beginning of the following month.
- Does Rite Aid accept internet printable coupons?
YES, but only up to a value of $5 off.
- Does Rite Aid accept FREE product coupons or Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Coupons?
- Does Rite Aid allow you to stack their stores coupons with manufacturer coupon for the same one item?
YES. You may use ONE Manufacturer coupon, ONE Manufacturer Store coupon (found in their weekly ad) and ONE Video Values Coupon, where you simply watch videos to earn various Rite Aid coupons.
- Does Rite Aid accept coupons with a greater value than the price of the item?
YES. For example, if you have a coupon for $3 off product A and product A only costs $2.50, Rite Aid WILL adjust the coupon down, so you’ll end up getting product A for FREE. Rite Aid does do overage towards other items in your purchase but does not offer cash back.
- Does Rite Aid offer rain checks on out-of-stock items?
YES, but these rain checks expire within 30 days.