Rite Aid Coupon Policy
Customer Service: 1-800 RITE AID or email email@example.com!
- Does Rite Aid have a current coupon policy?
YES. Read or print the Rite Aid Coupon Policy.
- What is Wellness+ program?
Rite Aid’s store discount program. Make sure you are a Wellness+ member, which is required to score most of the deals below and to save up to an additional 20% on everyday items.
- What is a +Up Reward?
+UP Reward coupons are special receipt coupons earned by a customer for purchasing a certain item during a that promotion period. These rewards expire within 2 weeks.
- Can I use a +UP Reward on a +Up Reward sale to earn more +Up Rewards?
YES. You can use your +Up Reward on ANY +Up Reward sale (even the same one from which you earned your original +Up Reward) to earn more +Up Rewards. Certain limits apply.
- What is a Single Check Rebate (SCR)?
Single Check Rebates (SCR) is a rebate program that allows you to pay a specific amount up-front for a certain item during that promotional period and receive a cashable check via mail in the following month. For example, after you purchase that certain item, grab your receipt, submit your SCR (very easy) and allow 2-3 days for receipt submission to complete. You may request a check ONCE a month, so I’d suggest entering all your eligible receipts then requesting your check the beginning of the following month.
- Does Rite Aid accept internet printable coupons?
YES, but only up to a value of $5 off.
- Does Rite Aid accept FREE product coupons or Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Coupons?
- BREAKING: B1G1 FREE coupons are NO longer valid on a B1G1 FREE sale as of May 25th, 2011.
Does Rite Aid accept a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE manufacturer coupon to be used on a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE store sale? YES. In most cases, you’ll end getting both items for FREE b/c the manufacturer coupon pays for the item your buying and the store sale pays for the “FREE” item.
- Does Rite Aid allow a coupon to be used on a FREE item during a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE store sale?
YES. For example, if product A is on sale for Buy 1 at $1.50, Get 1 FREE, you may use TWO ”cents off” product A Manufacturer coupons for each item purchased (One for the item your paying for and another for the “free” item) as long as it doesn’t exceed selling price. This often leads to FREE or nearly FREE items.
- Does Rite Aid allow you to stack their stores coupons with manufacturer coupon for the same one item?
YES. You may use ONE Manufacturer coupon, ONE Manufacturer Store coupon (found in their weekly ad) and ONE Video Values Coupon, where you simply watch videos to earn various Rite Aid coupons.
- Does Rite Aid accept coupons with a greater value than the price of the item?
YES. For example, if you have a coupon for $3 off product A and product A only costs $2.50, Rite Aid WILL adjust the coupon down, so you’ll end up getting product A for FREE. Rite Aid does do overage towards other items in your purchase but does not offer cash back.
- Does Rite Aid offer rain checks on out-of-stock items?
YES, but these rain checks expire within 30 days.