CVS Coupon Policy
Customer Service: 1-800-SHOP-CVS (1-800-746-7287)
Monday – Friday | 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM ET
- Does CVS have a current coupon policy?
JUST RELEASED ON 9/9/11 YES. Read or print the CVS Coupon Policy.
- What is the ExtraCare card?
CVS ExtraCare card is required to score most of these deals. Also, check your email periodically for coupons such as $3 off $15 or 20% off your entire purchase (excluding sale items) that you can print or save ink and send it straight to your CVS ExtraCare card.
- What is ExtraCare Bucks or ECB?
ExtraCare Bucks is like a cash, that can be used toward any purchase at CVS. These reward bucks usually expire within a month.
- Does CVS accept internet printable coupons?
- Does CVS accept FREE product coupons or Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Coupons?
- Does CVS accept a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE manufacturer coupon to be used on a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE store sale?
YES. In most cases, you’ll end getting both items for FREE b/c the manufacturer coupon pays for the item your buying and the store sale pays for the “FREE” item.
- Does CVS allow a coupon to be used on a FREE item during a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE store sale?
YES. For example, if product A is on sale for Buy 1 at $1.50, Get 1 FREE, you may use TWO product A coupons (one on the item your paying for and one on the item your getting for FREE). In many cases, you’ll end up getting both items for FREE.
- Does CVS accept coupons with a greater value than the price of the item?
YES. For example, if you have a coupon for $3 off product A and product A only costs $2.50, Rite Aid WILL adjust the coupon down, so you’ll end up getting product A for FREE.
- What is the Magic Coupon Machine?
Make sure to scan your ExtraCare card over at the big red coupon machine to get valuable coupons.
- Does CVS offer rain checks on out-of-stock items?
YES. And these rain checks do NOT expire.
More of your coupon questions are answer at CVS Coupon Policy Questions!