Dollar Tree – Accepting Coupons Starting 8/26
JUST IN!!! Dollar Tree will begin accepting coupons at most stores starting Sunday, August 26th. Here’s what they posted on Facebook:
We have been testing several markets across the nation over the past year and we are happy to say we now have the ability to accept manufacturer coupons! This will begin in most stores on August 26th!
Also, this is not 100% confirmed but here are some of the reported rules:
- Accept 2 internet coupons per transaction
- Do not take BOGO free coupons
- Do not take any FREE coupons or coupons that require associates to write in the amount of purchase
- Do no take retailer specific coupons
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase
- Coupons can’t be redeemed for more than the value of the product (It looks like they may need to adjust the coupon down if possible!)
Yay! This is great news for all you folks with a Dollar Tree near by so feel free to call and confirm with your local store. Be sure to let us know what you think in the comment section below!
(thanks @bargainmom and @Grace)