How to Remove Applications from Accessing Your Facebook?
Like many of you, I’m wasn’t always the biggest fan of giving companies access to my personal profile when comes to requesting a Facebook free sample, coupon or freebie. So to ease your mind about allowing access to your profile,. here are the 7 easy steps for how to remove a applications from accessing your profile after you’ve signed up for coupons, discounts or free samples:
- Go to your Facebook profile page
- In the upper right hand corner (next to your name), click the arrow that is pointing down
- A drop down menu will appear then click Account Settings
- On the left hand side click the Apps tab
- After doing so, you’ll see a full list of apps that have access to your profile. Simply click the X link to the right of the app you wish to remove. A window should pop-up then simply click the blue Remove button.
- Be sure not to delete any default apps or the ones you are currently using for an on-going promotion for whatever may be the case. Only delete the ones you know came about from coupon, sample, freebie or a sweepstakes you’ve entered.
That was easy, huh?! After signing up for a Facebook offer, I personally allow them to access my profile for a few days then make my rounds by removing them from accessing my profile because I’m not completely sure if they plan to take care of my request right away, in a couple hours or the next day. Some of the best offers are released on Facebook, so you won’t want to miss out!
If you haven’t heard, now you’ll never miss a deal by checking out How to create a list on Facebook to quickly find Coupon Pro?. Saving you time and money! 😉