- Go to your Facebook profile page
- Click ‘Account’ on the top right
- Select ‘Privacy Settings’ from the drop down menu
- Click ‘Edit your settings’ on bottom left
- Click ‘Edit settings’
- Click the “x” link next to any applications you may have inherited via a sample, coupon or freebie (no need to delete Events, Photos etc.) to remove them from accessing your profile.
- Done! Pretty easy huh?
After signing up for a coupon, sample or freebie, I personally plan to allow them to access my profile for a day or so and then remove them from accessing my profile (and possibly “un-like” them) because I’m not completely sure if they plan to take care of my request right away, in a couple hours or the next day. But it doesn’t hurt to try signing up then deleting their access to your profile right away?